A quick shop update

vintage phone with flowers

Starting this week retail shops such as Periwinkle are being allowed to reopen to the public, with certain restrictions in place. As we figure out how to work within this new normal, I'm going to be adapting and changing as I see how things work (or don't work).  For now, here's what I'm doing: 

I am extending my hours slightly, now 10 am to 3 pm, and will continue to offer curbside contactless pick up within that time as well as afternoon delivery.

While we are technically allowed to have customers in the shop this week I am going to keep the shop itself closed for now. With such a small space to maneuver in, I'm still figuring out how to enforce physical distancing within the shop and keep our displays sanitized to help keep both you and me safe and well. In the next week or so I hope to start allowing customers to shop in-store, but as our space is so small, we will only be able to admit one person at a time.

Payment is still in advance by credit card (Visa/ Mastercard/Amex) or etransfer. I will hopefully be adding contact-free debit on pickup soon.

Instagram and Facebook continue to be the easiest place to see what's new in the shop, including all the lovely seasonal blooms I am working with each week. I'm also trying to get more relevant updates posted onto the shop blog for those of you not on social media.  I know its frustrating not to be able to see updates and current product on our website, but please know it's just me here working away on all this, so turn around on some things just takes more time while I figure out how to do them in conjunction with everything else!

Thank you for being so amazing & supportive- it's really good to be back making pretty things for such wonderful people!

Comments

  1. Nice post. The flowers are so beautiful. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts