Love quotes for your love notes

It's a common refrain at the shop, especially at this time of year- " I don't know what to say on the card". It's ok, we've got your back. Here are some of our favourite quotes about love:

romantic couples with vintage bicycles image courtesty of Pepper and light
photo courtesy of Pepper and light from our vintage editorial shoot

"If I had a flower for every time I think of you, I could walk in my garden forever"- Alfred Lord Tennyson

" Any day spent with you is my favourite day. So today is my new favourite day"- Winnie the Pooh ( A. A. Milne)

" You are the finest, loveliest, tenderest and most beautiful person I have ever known- and even that is an understatement." F. Scott Fitzgerald.

" My heart is, and always will be, yours" - Jane Austen

" I am for you, you are for me" Alexandra Dumas

"In an endless garden of flowers, I will always pick you."- A.J. Lawless

------------------------ 

Of course, the ultimate Valentine expression of love is beautiful flowers ( ok, we may be a little biased here but seriously, there really isn't a more lovely way to show how you feel). Come by the shop this week or give us a shout and we'll put together something special for your sweetheart.

Comments

Popular Posts