Creative Inspiration: Articles, podcasts and websites about florists and flowers

I love getting a peek behind the scenes of the others in the flower world- there are so many interesting personalities and variations of "florist" out there, so I thought I'd share some of the places I find inspiring stories with you.
  
This interview, along with gorgeous photos, all about the amazing Katie Marx is a feast for the eyes.

If you are interested in how I became a florist,I did an interview with the blog "Mrs Robbins Sparkles" talking about my journey into flowers, which you can find here.

One of my favourite podcasts (sadly no new episodes are being made) was the DesignSponge After the Jump series, and Grace Bonney did a great interview with florist Sarah Brysk Cohen that I really loved.

There are also two great florist resource blogs that I visit, Botanical Brouhaha and Flirty Fleurs- if you are in the flower world they are invaluable not just for inspiration but for advice and business solutions from other creatives in the field. 

And lastly, if you are at all interested in where flowers come from and how they are grown for the retail flower industry, Debra Prinzing's website is amazing to look through, and I have been binging on her "slowflowers"podcast lately.

Hope you enjoy exploring these articles, podcasts and websites- I love getting lost in them. Do you have any favourite flower places on the web that inspire you? I'd love to hear about them!


Comments

Popular Posts