Introducing: people and businesses we love- Janice Carswell, Joy by Janice

event planner toronto joy by janice janice carswell periwinkle flowers

I met Janice for the first time at one of my favourite weddings I've worked on, Katie and Matt, just this past fall. I am always amazed by good event planners. On the surface, it sounds like a simple job to do, but the work is really quite difficult- think, herding cats who are all feeling emotional and stressed for time ( I'll let you decide if I'm talking about the wedding party or the vendors... or both :)!

That wedding went off without a hitch, thanks to Janice and her very calm demeanor. At various points in the time I was onsite I heard Janice calmly contacting a vendor who hadn't fully shipped their order ( the wedding was starting in a few hours), skillfully organizing the table layouts and setting up various spaces,  warmly greeting guests and answering a myriad of questions that didn't all fall within her realm but she handled anyway, the list goes on and on. The wedding and reception were absolutely amazing and everything ran smoothly and calmly, thanks to Janice and her amazing skill.

I asked Janice to give us a quick description of what she does and why:

"Timeless, creative and joyful. It’s what I’m all about! I spend my days helping brides and grooms build their dream wedding from the ground up. Located in Toronto but available anywhere love goes!"

 Tell us about your ideal/dream client:

"My ideal client is someone I click with right away. We spend a lot of time together, sometimes planning for almost two years, so it’s important we have a good connection. I love it when my brides become close friends and we keep in touch long after their big day."

Where can people connect with you?

@joybyjanice or www.joybyjanice.com

Comments

Popular Posts