Introducing: people and businesses we love- Kim Lovell Photography



wedding flowers bridal bouquet purple lavender boutonniere periwinkle flowers toronto Kim Lovell
Introducing: is a new series that I hope will introduce you to my many friends in the event industry and beyond, who's work and attitude I love. The coming event season is going to be a very difficult one for all, with the COVID-19 crisis keeping many businesses and venues closed and seeing events being canceled or postponed to 2021. In an already difficult industry, it's crucial we help support our creative talent to make sure we are all still here when things get back to as close to normal as they can be.

Introducing: Photographer extraordinaire, Kim Lovell.


event photography kim lovell toronto

I first met Kim a few years ago, she was photographing a wedding I was setting up flowers for at Sunnybrook Estates ( you can see the images from that day taken by Kim throughout this post). This particular wedding was a very emotional one with the grooms' mother gravely ill and as I worked away on the flowers I was struck by how openly and kindly Kim acknowledged the emotions of the day but still helped everyone feel the joy of the marriage and their togetherness. We've kept in touch and I fully recommend her to anyone that wants an approachable lowkey photographer that creates beautiful images that capture the moment.

I asked Kim to tell us a little more about what she does and why:

"I love being a photographer, a business owner and the extreme happiness that my world brings. I've been shooting weddings since 2008, a combination of documentary and a touch of traditional. It's hard to separate my love for business from my personal life, as they are so incredibly entwined. I also love other things (in no particular order) my family, all kinds of movies, musical theatre (Wicked and Come From Away in particular) road trips, sunflowers and everything about Toronto"

boutonniere purple toronto periwinkle flowers


Describe your ideal/dream client:

"Understands the significance of photography, urbanite, enlightened and socially conscious."

purple wedding bouquet bride bridesmaid toronto


Where can people connect with you, Kim?

https://www.instagram.com/kimlovellfoto/
 https://www.facebook.com/kimlovellphotography

Comments

Popular Posts